martes, 30 de abril de 2013

Leasure and Pleasure

Leasure and Pleasure

  When I was 5, I used to travel with my mum on holiday and I never forgot take my Barbies in each travel. I played with my dolls while my mum sewed slippers, or another clothes. She used to sewed but she didn´t has enogth time to teach me. However I didn´t know how, but I designed lot of dresses to my dolls. She gave me materials and was fairly easy to dressed them.
  I considered that it wasn´t complicated, also my mum and my aunt used to teach me new things. My first pair of pyjamas weren´t so good but anyway my sister love it. Then, I made a bag and everybody likes it. It was so beautiful, that was the reason I  made another, and this time of course, the bag was better than the first one.

  In my holidays I like going out with my friends, travel with my family, but I prefer keep design something new and original for me and my family.
  I think that designing clothes is the most interesting, creative, and fascinating option to spend free time and express what I feel, so I suggest do it as a hobby.

1 comentario:

  1. GOOD! C
    I never forgot TO take - (an)other clothes - she didn´t HAVE enogth time - lotS of dresses - I made a bag and everybody likeD it - It was so beautiful, that IT was the reason WHY I made another

    ResponderEliminar