martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013

The best experience of my life

 I will never forget that day as one of the happiest days of all my life. I had been deciding to enter in a short story competition in an English-language magazine in England and I was travelling from my country to participate in it. Travelling there was the most incredible experience, it was the spring holidays and I met some friends.
   
I had been staying at the comfortable hotel in the city centre of London. I enjoyed it due to the fact that I meet lots of new friends who know important people like singers, actor, TV presenter, and question me if I want to meet some of them, and of course, I accepted doing it.
  

We went to the best restaurant of the city where we had fun. At first, everything looked really boring, but then appeared the most amazing woman that I always wanted to meet, yes, she was Beyonce and I couldn’t believe that! One of my friends introduced me and we had the most marvelous experience. That meeting made it a day I will never forget.

                   


1 comentario: