viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

Studying abroad


  Dear Caroline:

  Thanks for your letter telling to go an educational summer camp in Australia. Can you tell me when the course start? , because I'm completely interesting in it, I'm hoping to go when you answer me. 
  I'd like to do the course, because this would give me an opportunity  to make some friends myself and learnt a lot. I want to study all the subjects and of course, spots too, because I think this is the best opportunity to learn what I want.
  What about the price? How much it cost the course? On the other hand I think it's an excellent idea for us go to the Great Barrier Reef, because the photo you send me, showing me an amazing view, it really like me! 


I hope see you soon.

Love,

Mica. 

1 comentario:

  1. Dear Caroline,,,,,,,,,,,
    Can you tell me when the course startS?
    I'm completely interestED (-ING FOR THINGS)
    I'm hoping (I HOPE TO GO)
    How much it cost the course?!!!!!!!!!
    HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?!
    it's an excellent idea for us TO go to
    because the photo you senT me, showing me an amazing view????, it really likeD me!
    HOPE TO SEE YOU SONN,,,,,,,,,,
    VERY GOOD C-

    ResponderEliminar